- Under no circumstances is Cofficient liable for loss of profits, whether direct or indirect, or any indirect or consequential damage whatsoever suffered by you.
- If Cofficient fails to supply services or goods offered by Cofficient, Cofficient’s liability is limited to supplying the services or goods again or if Cofficient does not supply the services or goods again, the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again.
- Cofficient does not warrant expressly or imply that your access to and use of the Site, or any other website linked to this Site will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Cofficient does not warrant, expressly or impliedly that any defects will be corrected or that the Site (or any website linked to this Site) or the server which stores and transmits Content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, in no circumstances (including negligence) will Cofficient, our officers, employees, advisers, partners, agents or suppliers, or any of our licensors, related companies and affiliates or their officers, employees, advisers, partners, agents or suppliers, be liable for any damages that result from:
- any of your information or text appearing on the Site;
- your reliance on the Site; or
- the use of or access to, or the inability to use or access the Site, or the loss of any data; or
- This limitation of liability extends to our licensors, related companies and affiliates and each of our or their officers, employees, advisers, partners, agents or suppliers.
- No claim will be valid unless you give Cofficient written notice of the claim within 6 months after you become aware or should have become aware of the circumstances giving rise to such claim.
- All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Cofficient or the third parties who have contributed to the Site. Nothing on the Site should be interpreted as granting any licence or any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trade marks, without the prior written agreement of Cofficient or the relevant third party contributor.
- All copyright in any documents, information, text, materials, graphics and software ("Content") on this Site is owned by Cofficient or its suppliers and/or licensors unless expressly indicated otherwise. The Content is protected by both Australian and international copyright laws.
Your Use of the Site
- This Site is available only for your personal use. You may:
- print copies of the Content and store associated files on your own computer for the purposes of using this Site and the services provided on this Site; and
- reference hypertext documents on this server from your own documents.
- You must not:
- except to the extent permitted under clause 4.1, copy, modify, republish, transmit or distribute the Content in any form unless you receive prior written authorisation from Cofficient; or
- use the Site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of Cofficient or which is prohibited by the Terms and Conditions.
User ID / Password
- Upon successful completion of the registration process, you will be issued with a User ID. You must ensure that your User ID and Password are kept safe and secure at all times. You must ensure that:
- you do not reveal or otherwise disclose your User ID or Password to a third party;
- your User ID and Password are not recorded in any way which would allow a third party to identify it as an access device.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all use of your User ID and Password, you will change your Password if we request you to do so and you will not gain or try to gain unauthorised access to the Site.
- We retain the right to terminate your access to the Site if we believe your User ID and Password are being used in an unauthorised manner.
Cofficient disclaims all warranties with regard to the content of or otherwise relating to other web sites or resources linked in any way to this Site. Any links to a third party site are provided for convenience only. Cofficient is not responsible for and makes no representations concerning the condition and content of, or products offered at the third party site. A link does not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that Cofficient endorses the site or the products or services offered there. Your access to any linked site and use of any products or services offered there is at your own risk.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- The services referred to in this Site are available in Australia and may not be available in your country.
- Any disputes relating to the Content or otherwise relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
No Legal Advice
The data and information contained on this Site are for your general information only and are not intended to be a substitute for legal advice.
Any personal data (for example your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, will be used by Cofficient in accordance with the privacy statement displayed on this Site.
OtherBy using this Site, you are acknowledging your consent to the above Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this Site.